- Oil removes all kinds of make-up, including waterproof eyeliner and mascara as well as film-type mascara.
- Deeply cleanses skin without drying it out.
- Strengthens natural skin barrier function.
- Moisturizes and prevents transepidermal loss of moisture.
- Stimulates natural process of collagen generation and skin regeneration.
- Softens the skin, immediately making it silky.
- It is suitable for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- Regulates the oil glands secretion and moisture balance.
- Oil does not leave a film and can be washed away at once.
This product does not contain surface-active petroleum-derived substances, parabens, mineral oils and coloring agents.
Attention! Botanical oils are included in the composition, therefore the scent and color of the ready-to-use products may slightly vary. This is not an indication of poor quality.
How to use:
- For maximum effect it is essential to apply the cleansing oil on dry skin with dry clean hands.
- Take enough oil (2-3 presses of the pump) and spread it between palms.
- Apply the oil on dry facial skin with massaging movements, paying special attention to the area around the eyes and the T-zone.
- Cleansing oil can be used to remove make-up from the eyes and lips, including long-wearing cosmetics.
- If the film-type mascara is hard to remove, you can emulsify the oil with a small amount of water beforehand.
- Wash off cosmetics from your hands with warm water, and continue massaging the skin with wet fingers. When contacting with water, the oil transforms into an emulsion, and its cleansing properties will be intensified.
- Wash oil residue and impurities off the face with warm water.
- Then you can continue washing with foam. If you have dry and dehydrated skin, it will be enough to wipe your skin with lotion.
Do not use with skin damage, edema, eczema, irritation and other problems. If individual intolerance to any of ingredients is suspected — as well as in case of any discomfort or irritation — stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist. Make sure to prevent it from getting into your eyes. If the product gets into your eyes, wash it away immediately with enough water. Do not store the product at a very high or low temperature; keep it away from direct sunlight and moisture. Store it in places inaccessible for children.
Attention! Botanical oils are the basic substances in the composition, therefore under the influence of high temperature and (or) light, the scent may slightly change. It does not affect the product action and quality.