Japanese lotion is a multi-active skincare product, the functions of which are not limited to toning. Providing proper hydration and protection, the lotion can be regarded as an independent skincare product. Moreover, the lotion prepares the skin for the next step of the skincare routine, acting as a conductor for active ingredients in serums, masks and creams and considerably enhancing their treatment effect.
The product contains four components that form natural moisturizing factor (NMF) of the skin: acetylglucosamine, carotene, alanine and carbamide. Natural moisturizing factor is responsible for attracting moisture “from outside”, not only from the air but also from skincare products, which improves skin elasticity.
- The lotion moisturizes and soothes the skin, making it softer.
- Has a gentle tonifying effect.
- Exerts a prominent anti-aging effect.
- Supports epidermal barrier function, protects from moisture loss.
- Effectively restores skin elasticity.
- Stimulates intracellular metabolism by speeding up skin regeneration following injuries.
- Neutralizes the negative impacts of environment and stress on the skin.
- Being an “awakening” skincare product, the lotion refreshes and mattifies the skin, which leads to an even skin tone.
Does not contain artificial colorants and perfumes. Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
After cleansing your skin, apply a small amount of lotion onto the cotton sheet and spread it over your facial skin using gentle movements. Then follow with your usual serum and (or) cream.
Do not use on damaged skin, with edema, eczema and other skin problems. In case the product is not suitable for you or any discomfort or irritation occur, stop using the product and consult your dermatologist. Make sure to prevent the product from getting into your eyes.
If the product gets into your eyes, wash it away immediately with plenty of water. Do not store at extremely high or low temperatures, keep away from direct sunlight. Store in places inaccessible for children.