- Paper and Wet Wipes
- Hygienic Underpads
- Baby bed linen
- Baby care
- Baby food and accessories
- Baby laundry
- Baby oral hygiene
- Car seats and accessories
- Clothing, accessories
- Baby foto frames
- Baby bags and backpacks
- Kids furniture
- Women's Goods
- Household Goods
Patting is a popular Japanese technique to apply cosmetic products (especially lotions) onto the face with cotton tissues or fingertips using light patting movements. This technique is the safest for the skin and is beneficial for the decreased skin turgor improvement as patting has a light massage effect which enhances oxygen saturation of the cells. Also patting implies the inclusion of lotion into your regular skincare routine where patting lotion becomes the product every ritual starts with. Acting as a conductor for active skincare ingredients, the lotion, together with massage which increases blood flow to the surface of the skin, is capable of enhancing the effectiveness of any skincare product applied after it.
- Tones up.
- Tightens the pores and smoothes the skin texture.
- Has a facelifting effect.
- Refreshes the complexion, fights redness and removes pigmentation, evens out the overall skin tone.
- Provides deep hydration and supports skin barrier function.
- Has a clear soothing effect, prevents inflammation.
- Acts as a conductor for serums, creams, masks and other intensive skincare products, boosting their effectiveness.
After cleansing apply a small amount of lotion onto the face and neck skin including collarbone area. Use light patting movements to spread the lotion from the center of the face outwards and from the bottom of the neck upwards. The lotion can be used as a skincare product for the area around eyes.
Do not use with oedema, eczema and other skin damage. In case of discomfort or irritation stop using the product and consult your dermatologist.
- LTD "Brillante Europe", LV44103131190, Maskavas iela 322D, Rīga, Latvija, +371 25654183, email@example.com
Jappy Nappy © 2022 / ru